Comply with laws: I undertake to comply with laws and regulations.
- I comply with the laws and regulations of relevance to my sphere of responsibility.
- If I am uncertain whether an action is legally admissible, I first clarify the situation with my line manager, the Site Manager or the Compliance Officer.
Act ethically: I act in accordance with ethical standards.
- I act ethically and fairly, and respect the rights and dignity of individuals.
- I do not exploit my position to gain personal advantage for myself or persons close to me.
- I treat all employees and business partners alike, irrespective of their gender, religion or other attributes. I also avoid any harassment or personal offence.
- In the context of my activities I support solutions which preserve the environment.
Protect information: I communicate openly; I protect confidential information.
- I communicate actively, openly and honestly with employees, business partners and official bodies.
- Statements I make and documents I draw up are accurate and truthful.
- I treat information about SFS and business partners which is not publicly accessible as confidential, and protect it.
Fair competition: I am committed to fair competition and do not tolerate any form of corruption.
- I respect and comply with the rules of fair competition.
- I am not open to bribery and do not demand, accept or promise any gifts or payments.
- I refrain from any dishonest actions with which I could influence decisions made by customers, suppliers, competitors or official bodies.
- I avoid conflicts of interest and situations in which family links or personal interests are contrary to those of SFS.
Personal responsibility: I am responsible for compliance with the Code of Conduct.
- I am familiar with the Code of Conduct.Each and every employee is responsible for compliance with it in his or her sphere of responsibility.
- I am aware that violations will be resolutely penalised.
- If I become aware of an instance of non-compliance with the Code of Conduct, I report this immediately to my line manager, the Site Manager or the Compliance Officer.